Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Program Portfolio Management & Business Analysis
- Own the development and implementation of Portfolio management framework to support achievement of strategic objectives through the successful completion of programs & projects and actual realization of benefits.
- Lead and mentor business analysts to elicit, capture, analyse, document requirements and provide effective communication to the relevant stakeholders.
- Drive maximum ROI and Benefit Realization through delivery of products and solutions that satisfy business and customer requirement.
- Govern the enterprise strategic analysis of the company’s vision, strategic objectives and business plans which is considered as the prime input for the program portfolio development process.
- Lead the projects & programs strategy development at the enterprise level and based on corporate goals and strategic objectives.
- Lead the business analysis efforts required across the enterprise. This includes aligning the vision and scope of programs and projects before they are evaluated and approved by the PPB for initiation.
- Lead the documentation and management of a bidirectional traceability matrix to verify and validate user requirements against delivered product/solution.
- Facilitate the benefits realization process across the organization’s Programmes & Projects.
- Mentor program & project managers through PPM process & PMO framework implementation.
- Govern the org chart structure introduction for the strategic programmes and projects.
- Establish and manage the selection, prioritization, balancing, and termination processes for portfolio components to ensure alignment with organizational strategy.
- Lead and mentor the analysis of portfolio trends, issues, change, dependencies, risks, and metrics.
- Ensure the continual improvement on Program Portfolio framework/process.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university preferred.
- Possession of an advanced degree, preferably an MBA, will be an advantage;
- Certification of Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- 9 to 12 years of combined work experience in the ICT industry with up to 8 years in Portfolio Management or Project / Program Management;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a managerial role with direct people management responsibility;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project and/or related PM tools;
- Experience in complex program governance, issue resolution and decision-making; business case development; budget and resource management;
- Capability to identify business benefits, develop measuring criteria and govern the delivery and realization of benefits (required)
- Experience in managing organizational transformations from structured-based to project-based
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s vision, mission, strategies, business plans, local mobile market and telecom industry dynamics.
- Thorough knowledge of project and program management, including ability to assess project health based on high-level reporting documents
- Advanced knowledge of project management concepts and techniques.
- Ability to lead, influence and gain the confidence and respect of senior executives, business sponsors, functional leadership and team members;
- Strong strategic enterprise analysis experience
- Good risk management ability
- Good change management ability
- Strategic Management (advanced level).
- Strategic Enterprise Analysis
- Program, Project & Portfolio Management (expert level).
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply