Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) recruitment 2015 – The fastest growing private university in Africa was established solely as an agent of transforming education in Nigeria.
It is designed to be a reference point for other universities on planning, environment, aesthetic structures, furniture, teaching aid and quality education.
Applications are invited for the vacant positions below at Afe Babalola University (ABUAD):
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the above job titles to apply for this Nigerian Jobs
1.) You will be required to upload your application, detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials in a single document (in either doc or pdf format)
2.) Your Curriculum Vitae is expected to contain the following information among others:
- Full Name (surname first in capital letters)
- Post applied for
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address including mobile telephone number
- Marital status
- Number of children and their ages
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/professional qualifications (attach copies of credentials)
- Work experience with dates
- Present employment status and salary
- Conference/courses attended (state title of papers presented if any)
- Professional accomplishments with Research interest and activities
- Publications with dates
- Service to national and or international bodies
- Extra-curricular activities
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidates/work experience one of which must be the head of department or Dean/Provost of the applicant.
Application Deadline 7th January, 2016.