Addax Petroleum Development (Nig) Limited invites qualified candidates for its 2013/2014 National Merit Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
- Must be a Nigerian.
- Must be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- Must have 5 ‘0’ level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
An aptitude test for all applicants will be conducted at the following centres on a later date that shall be communicated to
short listed applicants.Applicants should therefore indicate their preferred centre for the test on their applications:
- Port Harcourt
Application Closing date
25th April, 2014
Method of Application
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
All applications should be submitted with scanned copies of credentials through the following e-mail addresses:
- Applications without all the credentials stated above will be rejected.
- Any candidate currently a beneficiary of a Scholarship of any kind Is not eligible to apply.
- Dependants of employees of Addax are not eligible to apply.