Senior Manager – Network Corporate Sales Vacancy At Arik Air
Arik Air is now Nigeria’s leading commercial airline. People choose to work here for many reasons. There is the excitement of being a part of a vibrant, international and expanding airline community. We also offer the opportunity to travel and this incentive motivates prospective employees who want to join the Arik team and work for the “Wings of Nigeria”.
Arik Air is a customer-focused airline that offers consistently outstanding services to both business and leisure travellers. We have earned a reputation for providing “the best care in the air”. Industry experts have awarded us for delivering outstanding services. ‘No airline does it in the unique Arik way’.
Arik Air offers customers excellent services on domestic, regional and international routes so we seek the very best candidates to support the attainment of this vision. Interested and qualified professionals must be team players with a passion for people and service and possess undisputed integrity, honesty; mutual respect and responsiveness to our customers’ needs are important values at Arik Air.
Arik Air has established a solid reputation for being one of the best employers in Nigeria. At Arik Air, you will find outstanding career opportunities as well as travel and related benefits.
We operate to the highest standards of employment practices and our selection process is entirely merit-driven. We are regularly expanding our national, regional and international network and are particularly keen to hear from you, wherever you may be.
Arik Air offers opportunities for employment in administrative, professional, technical and airline-specific disciplines, irrespective of the level or area of responsibility, each employee contributes to the growth and success of our airline. We believe that’ individuals score goals, but ultimately ‘the team wins the game’.
If you feel you have these values, a drive to excel in the performance of your job duties and would like to be part of the Arik team, please submit an application for one of our open positions. We welcome the opportunity to bring enthusiastic new people aboard.
At Arik Air, you will become part of a heritage of great achievement with a future of even greater promises.
Senior Manager – Network Corporate Sales
- Job TypeFull Time
- Min Qualification>BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Job Field Sales/Marketing
Plan, strategize and deliver a Corporate Sales Plan and achieve the related revenue target for the airline in Nigeria and the network territories Arik flies to achieve optimal results in securing corporate contacts , continuously increasing the numbers year on year . Lead a team of sales and office based personnel to ensure that we monitor, manage and deliver the best services to the corporate clients.
- Work with Corporate clients
- Work with Corporate sales team
- Plan and deliver and sales strategy for corporate sales to achieve or exceed the revenue targets each financial year
- Source and secure new corporate sales agreement every year to become the market leader in Nigeria and one of the preferred carriers to Nigeria and West Africa
- Efficiently lead a team which will manage and deliver the contractual obligation and excellent standard of services to our corporate clients
- Ensure that the payments are monitored and secured on the due dates from each client
- Continuously improve sales and services to keep Arik above the competition
- Achieve the optimal market share in corporate sales in Nigeria , staying ahead of other airlines
Required skills & qualifications
- University degree or higher Masters degree will be preferable
- With verse excellent knowledge in corporate business , including contracting
- Should have least 8 year in the Corporate business ,ideally in the travel sector
- At least 3 years in a managerial capacity with sales and service industry.
- At least two years experience in the Aviation or Travel industry in the corporate sales area will be a great advantage.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward CVs and applicaitons to [email protected]