Job Vacancy At Nestoil Plc For Graduate Radiographer Position
Nestoil Plc was incorporated in Nigeria in 1991 for the provision of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services to the energy and oil & gas industry. Since then, Nestoil has grown to become the leading indigenous EPC provider for major IOCs (International Oil Companies) in Sub-Saharan Africa like National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Total, etc. Our objective at Nestoil is to become one Nigerian EPC firm with international posture, which by dedication to the use of highly skilled, goal driven professionals and unique innovative technology, provide first class service to its clients while making a meaningful contribution to society.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Radiographer
Job ID: OBJH0003
Location: Okija, Anambra State
- Conduct paediatric radiographic examinations on patients in accordance with Departmental protocols.
- Maintain a high standard of professional expertise and pursue continuous professional development by attending lectures, seminars, reading current literature etc. and participating in clinical audit when funding and service commitment allow.
- Ensure all equipment are working properly and maintain a register of equipment breakdowns, repairs and maintenance. All equipment faults or changes in operational behaviour should be reported to the Medical Director.
- Participate in the emergency/shift duty within the Children’s Hospital and have a flexible attitude to working hours commensurate with the needs of the service.
- Liaise with all service users and suppliers to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Department.
- BSc. (Hons.) Radiography or its equivalent
- 1-3 years Paediatric Radiography experience.
- Sound knowledge of Computerised Radiography systems relevant to the paediatric specialty
Must Have (apart from the above):
- Thorough knowledge of radiographic equipment and accessories, ability to adapt to various situations and procedures
- Demonstrable ability to perform a broad range of diagnostic radiologic procedures.
- Good communication skills
- Analytical ability and basic computer skills.
- Good rapport with children and team
- Ability to produce high quality images
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV with subject tagged “Radiographer—OBJH0003″ to: