Medical Secretary Vacant Position at Nestoil Plc
Nestoil Plc was incorporated in Nigeria in 1991 for the provision of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services to the energy and oil & gas industry. Since then, Nestoil has grown to become the leading indigenous EPC provider for major IOCs (International Oil Companies) in Sub-Saharan Africa like National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Total, etc. Our objective at Nestoil is to become one Nigerian EPC firm with international posture, which by dedication to the use of highly skilled, goal driven professionals and unique innovative technology, provide first class service to its clients while making a meaningful contribution to society.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Medical Secretary
Job ID: OBJH0008
Location: Okija, Anambra State
- Represent medical doctors by screening incoming telephone calls; scheduling, receiving and confirming scheduled patients and visitors to medical staff; screening unscheduled patients and visitors; arrange referrals to other health care providers.
- Schedule appointments for consultations, x-rays, lab tests, physical therapy, MRI’s, CT scans, etc.
- Prepare medical reports and summaries, patient histories, operative notes, manuscripts and correspondence, also plan, organize, coordinate and control projects.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; maintain patient records; take minutes of meetings.
- Generate revenues by completing direct patient and third-party billing; monitor accounts receivables; initiate collection calls and reminders
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipate needs; place and expedite orders; acknowledge receipt.
- A good degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
- General Office Management Experience
Must Have (apart from the above):
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management and customer service skills
- Good Business Knowledge and knowledge of medical terminologies
- Reporting Skills
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV with subject tagged “Medical Secretary – OBJH0008″ to: