Recruitment For Chief Finance Officer At Air Peace Limited
At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are currently receiving applications from experienced and qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
- The CFO provides both operational and programmatic support to the organization.
- He will assess Organisational performance against both the annual budget and Company’s long term objectives.
- Will develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- He supervises the finance unit and is responsible for all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis and forecasting needs.
- A minimum of a B.Sc, in Accounting or any finance related field plus an M.Sc in accounting or any finance related field.
- Must possess professional accounting qualifications; CPA, ACA, ACCA or any other recognized professional qualification
- The individual should be a seasoned and mature leader with at least 8-10 years of broad finance experience, ideally beginning in accounting, followed by experience gathering and evaluating financial information and making actionable recommendations to senior leadership.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2014
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply by sending an updated resume to:
Note: Application not currently resident in stated locations are not to apply