Sales Executive-Service Provider At Sigma Qualitas
Sales Executive-Service Provider
Core Job Functions / Responsibility:
The Field Sales Manager is accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market, segment, and sales team managed. The Field Manager is responsible for their assigned team’s sales productivity, and directs their effort in order to have the greatest overall impact on company results. The Field Manager manages all aspects of running an efficient sales team, including hiring, supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating direct-report sales associates.
- B2B Sales of VSAT, Internet and IT Services.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential market.
- Responsible for relationship building.
- Researching the market and related products.
- Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face to face.
- Creating detailed proposal document often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Responsible for customer requirement.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to sales office or entering figures into a computer system.
- Reviewing your own sales performance aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
Job Requirements and Skills
Graduate Qualifications: A First degree BEng, BSc, BTec, Science or Technology Only from a recognised University REQUIRED.
Post Graduate Qualifications: Master’s degree or Post Graduate Qualification would be of ADVANTAGE.
Experience: Minimum of 3-4 years of sales management experience, NYSC is ESSENTIAL.
Certifications and Training Requirements: Relevant Certifications would be of ADVANTAGE.
- Good Customer Service
- Leadership experience with demonstrated implementation success
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
Method of Application
Required with your submitted CV are the following; your current earning information and your DOB. Your contact details should contain active phone numbers and email addresses.
Review your CV every time you make a submission, one CV does not fit all jobs.
Kindly note that we need the subject matter of your response to contain the Job Title you are interested in, the file type must be PDF or DOCX, the preference being word documents, any response that contains a file name such as “My CV or My Resume” cannot be treated.
Please note short listing is based on the requirements in the given job descriptions below such as; qualifications required, years of experience, technology and industry exposure. All candidates for the list positions MUST have relevant and required work experience.
Email CV to: [email protected]