Graduate Sales Merchandise Planner At A Multinational Textile Company
Sales Merchandise Planner
Sales/ Merchandise Planning
- Develop the local sales/merchandising plan
- Manage the execution of the local sales and merchandising plan
- Realize the Merchandising product plans and steering on deadlines.
- Determine which products should be offered through which channel and in which geographic
- Support the Key Account Manager/ Wholesale Manager in selling selected product assortments to Key Accounts; this includes all product categories, including catalog Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) requests or requests for re-engravings
- Provide timely and relevant information to the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process to secure optimal planning processes on Sales & Stock
- Propose key SKU’s to be blocked for other clusters
- Compile input to and monitor the Country Merchandising Plan: Line Plan, Assortment plan.
Product Marketing Execution
- Propose promotional activities to turn inventory to meet the sales goals
- Advise the wholesale manager on the assortment (designs, SKU) by through order analysis in order to optimize the supply and then increase Selling IN for company and Selling Out for customer/retailer
- Identify potential improvements with respect to existing and future processes/tools
- Advise on new Product – Market combinations. Which Products for which markets
- Add local expertise & knowledge of Region to brand and communicate opportunities about local trends to Regional Wholesale Director.
- Share best practice information with Wholesale executives and other stakeholders.
- Collect, analyse and identify actual and forecasted data/information with regards to sales, inventory, deliveries and market trends/requirements, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Gather, compile/ analyse sales information based on product performance (selling in and selling out) of the different company’s product groups.
- Perform stock analyses & sales forecasts, including Sales & Stock management.
- Gather, processes & analyse data, consumer insights as input for CAP (Conceptual Assortment Plan)
- Contribute to the identification/mapping of the relevant consumer segments and their needs
- Identify and report bottlenecks relating to deviations in supply and demand
- Report adjustments in actual sales and forecasts if necessary, with arguments
- Follow up the application of the assortment rules
- Secures the accuracy of the used tools, data, facts & figures
- Capture and secure Merchandising templates
- Bachelor degree in Sales and Merchandising
- Relevant professional experience in the fashion & luxury industry preferred
- 1-3 years international work experience within Sales and Merchandising preferred
- Commercial background
- African experience
- (General) Supply Chain knowledge
- English & French language
To Apply: Forward a copy of your updated resume to