Senior Analyst (Financial Institutions) Via FJAJobs Associates Limited
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• To prepare rating reports on banks assigned to him/her within the deadline agreed
• To conduct surveillance work of banks assigned to him/her with the objective on ensuring ratings are current.
• Act as Industry Specialist on the industry assigned to him/her. This will include preparing Industry Study on this industry within the deadline agreed) and keeping abreast of developments in this industry.
• Spend not more than 20% of his/her time teaching credit and the Industry Seminar on the industry assigned
• Study the banking industry closely and keep self and company records up to date on developments within the industry
• Provide on-the-job training to Bank Analysts and Analysts’ Assistants.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
1. Understanding macro-economic environment (Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya).
2. Understanding the banking industry (Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya).
3. Understanding the key industries in the real sector that Agusto & Co. tracks.
4. Understanding Agusto & Co.’s Rating Methodology.
5. Rating banks.
6. Conducting surveillance work on ratings.
7. Teaching Credit Analysis.
8. Preparing Industry Study.
9. Facilitating Industry Seminar.
10. Acting as back-up to other Analysts.
11. Keeping current macro-economic data on Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya
At least 5 years cognate experience in the financial services sector
A Good first degree
An Msc or MBA. Public accounting qualification may be added advantage
Strong presentation skills
Team management skills
Applications should be sent to: [email protected]