Civil Engineer At Human Resource Associates (HRA)
Human Resource Associates (HRA) – Our client is registered Oil and Gas service firm located in Rivers state of Nigeria with service offerings in Offshore Waste Management, Vessel/Tank Cleaning, Construction Services, amongst others.
The company needs competent professionals to fill this position:
- To mange and coordinate all construction projects
- Oversight Responsibility for the regular and effective maintenance of all operational equipment
- Responsible for Developing and Implementing the Technical and Engineering systems, processes, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the Timely, cost effective and efficient delivery on all construction projects within agreed timelines, technical specification and budget.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs
- Undertaking complex and repetitive calculations
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects, subcontractors, etc
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and delivery
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- Preparation of reports from feasibility stage through to detailed design and site construction.
- Use of a range of civil engineering software packages for detailed designs
- Health and safety officer on site
- Organizing human and material resources on site
- Undergoing appropriate research and investigation into any design modification/ improvements
- The candidate must have a BSC in Civil Engineering
- Must be within the ages of 25-35
- Good experience in Microsoft applications (Basic and Advanced)
- Other related qualifications will be an added advantage
- Must have 3-4 years in the industry experience.
- Road Pavement Management
- Financial Planning and Analytical skills
- Managerial and Leadership skills
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Road and Geometric and Drainage Design
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV to: stating the position applied for.