Job Vacancy At The Women’s Health And Action Research Centre
The Women’s Health and Action Research Centre (WHARC) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded in 1993 to promote the health and social well-being of women through action-research, evidence-based advocacy, training and service delivery on reproductive health with special emphasis on girls and women. WHARC works in 18 Nigerian states, with headquarters located in Benin City, Edo state. The Benin office now wishes to immediately appoint self-motivated, innovative and proactive individual to fill the under-listed post
- The medical officer will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day management of all clinical activities at the Abel Guobadia Clinic.
- Provide clinical services and attend to all patients attending the clinic.
- Supervising and coordinating all activities of the clinic. Keep accurate records on all patients managed in the clinic.
- Ensure that the general public knows about the activities of the clinic
- Work towards full financial recovery for all the activities in the clinic, and achieve substantial profit within a reasonable period of time.
KEY QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Holder of MBBS
- Minimum of 2 Years working experience Previous experience
- working in maternal and child health programs will be an added advantage
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply to the advert:
The Women’s Health and Action Research Centre
Km II Benin – Lagos Expressway,
Igue-Iheya, P.O. Box 10231, Ugbowo,
Benin City, Nigeria.
Apply online Send E-Copy application with the subject Medical Officer submitted in the form of an application letter for the position and a detailed CV that spells out previous experiences, appropriate contact information along with the names and addresses of three referees should be provided. These should be forwarded to the following email addresses: [email protected] and copied to [email protected]
Closing date for submission is July 31, 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. At that point, the candidates will be contacted and they will be requested to provide supporting letters from two of their listed referees.