Tax Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG
KPMG, one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success. The firm is involved in the formulation of economic policies for Nigeria through the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
KPMG is recruiting Tax Graduate Trainees:
Job Title: Tax Graduate Trainee
Ref Code: 9812BR
- We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees in the TRPS (Tax, Regulatory & People Services) Division at KPMG.
Interested candidates must:
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be below 26 years old.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at undergraduate level
- For Law graduates only- Have completed Law School with a minimum of second class (upper division)
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Application Closing Date
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: