Production Superintendent At An Indigenous Company In The Oil & Gas Sector
An indigenous Company in the Oil & Gas sector has an opportunity for hardworking, goal driven, focused, creative and qualified candidates that can cope in a fast paced environment, to fill the vacant position.
The positions are location/offshore based and therefore on equal rotation basis.
- Coordinates and oversees single or multiple unit functions at the well site and base camp.
- Routinely works in a well site and base camp as assigned, and provides the planning necessary for the job including equipment set Up, well site direction, and customer-related Support activities.
- Requires knowledge typically associated with 3-5 years of experience, with an engineering degree.
- Previous oil & gas sector experience is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates are requested to submit ONLY electronic copy of their detailed resume and copy letter, using the position applying for as subject to:
Multiply applications shall be rejected.
- See more at: http://www.justjobsng.com/2014/07/production-superintendent-at-an-indigenous-company-in-the-oil-gas-sector/#sthash.3CeCbcEW.dpuf