Graduate Field Sales Representative Recruitment Via U-Connect
U-Connect Human Resources limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in
2004, with an aim to transform your business into customer centers through our innovative Human Resources
and pro-active Customer care solution.
The firm offers an array of services; personnel outsourcing, recruiting, customer services, quality management solutions,
outplacements, and payroll administrations.
We are currently recruiting Field Sales Representative.
Description: Field Sales representative
1) Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing
daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
2) Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
3)Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
4) Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
5)Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports,
weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
6) Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products,
delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
7)Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
8) Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making
recommendations to management.
A graduate of a reputable university in any discipline a minimum of second class lower
Applicant must have concluded NYSC
Must not be more than 26 years of age.
Must have a minimum of 6 months sales experience
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management,
Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants should forward their cv to ([email protected]) Using Field Sales Rep. as the subject of the Email
DUE DATE: 21st August, 2014