Latest Job Vacancy At PwC
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Manager, Business Recovery Services
Job Summary & Purpose
To ensure effectiveness in business development, engagement delivery and practice management through the application of technical know-how and general project management expertise.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Build and nurture client relationships / leverage personal & professional networks.
• Participates in business development initiatives that will involve identifying appropriate opportunities for the firm.
• Monitor industry / market trends for potential BRS opportunities.
• Drive the preparation of Marketing Materials that are consistent with the firm standards.
• Provides technical guidance in applying PwC’s methodology in delivering engagements.
• Supervise Financial Analysis.
• Manage and develop junior resources within the BRS team.
• Provides honest and timely feedback to staff.
• Monitors costs against budgets, prepares bills and follows-up on bill collections.
• Prepare and deliver training.
• Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration/ Economics or related field
• ACA, ACCA.
• Not less than 3 Years of relevant Business Recovery Services experience
• 5 years relevant experience in Financial Analysis.
Key Skills and competencies
• Strong accounting technical skills.
• Strong knowledge of local (SAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Insolvency Regulation.
• Skilled in corporate finance methodologies, financial risk management, forecasting and control.
• Good knowledge of best practice finance policies and procedures.
• Good knowledge of accounting systems and practices.
• Excellent people management and team building skills.
• Strong analytical and decision making skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong reporting writing and presentation skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Proficiency in the use of financial spreadsheet applications.
• Ability to work within tight schedules and timelines.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple engagements and tasks.
• Intuitiveness and attention to detail
• Comfortable at dealing effectively with senior management and managers/staff.
• Must be self motivated, able to work independently and willing to “roll-up their sleeves” to get the job done.
• Must be an individual with a sound knowledge of finance and accounting who is also ready to broaden their skills in other solution sets.
• Must be willing to travel.
Application should be submitted with a cover sheet attached to your CV (one pager) clearly itemizing ONLY the following:
2. Position Applied for
3. No of years of relevant experience
4. University Degree (e.g. B.Sc Economics)
5. University Grade (e.g. First Class, Second Class Upper etc)
6. Current Employer (i.e Company Name)
7. Current Position at Current Company