General Manager At Michael Stevens Consulting
General Manager, Infrastructure Services
General Manager, Infrastructure Services role will Review the organization’s corporate direction and develop Information Services Infrastructure strategy ensuring alignment with the corporate strategic objectives and develop plans to support business initiatives and enhance IS infrastructure support capacity.
Candidate must possess the following:
- First degree in an IT related field
- Master’s Degree in Business Admin/management is desirable.
- 12 years’ experience of which 5 years in managing the IT function of a reputable organization
- Experience in IT service delivery
- Strategy Development
- Leadership Development Programs
- Business Continuity
- Cost management
Method of Application
ONLY qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using ‘GENERAL MANAGER, INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES’ as the subject of the email latest by Thursday, July 31st, 2014.