Search Engine Optimization Expert at U-Connect Limited
U-Connect Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimization Expert
- Search Engine Optimization Expert Job Purpose: This person will be responsible for implementing methods to improve Company’s websites organic search rankings and online reputation management. This includes keyword research, analyzing company’s websites, documenting changes, and communicating changes to management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO.
- Monitor, on an on-going basis, company’s SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
- Serve as liaison with paid search engine contacts.
Qualification / Requirements
- Minimum of a University Degree
- Web development experience is a plus.
- Previous experience of search engine optimization and pay-per click.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Creative social media skills (handling of blogs is a plus)
- Must have knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter.
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, document changes, and make decision regarding optimization approach.
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding
- Campaign direction.
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify Growth/optimization opportunities.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Web programming skills are a plus but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV’s to: using SEO the subject of the Email.