Client Service Executive Needed At WFO Advisors Limited
Our client, a leading Construction Company is looking for a reliable qualified Client Service Officer who will provide a direct channel of communication between the company and their customers. The Client Service Officer will handle queries, contact company’s existing clients, deal with client orders/issues, and also, seek out prospective clientele. S/he will be responsible for providing required information and developing strong relationship with clients for better understanding of how to meet their needs.
Our firm provides accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organisations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Client Service Executive
- Provide customers with quotations and negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent the company at any trade exhibitions and events
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Build business for the company by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Attend to client requirements/demands in person, via telephone calls and emails
- Approach potential clients with the aim of winning new business and responsible for making repeat sales to the company’s existing customers.
- Promote products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing sales profits.
- Analyze sales reports and customer surveys; prepare budgets and sales forecasts; and determine sales prices and contract terms.
- Review your own sales performance and find ways to increase profits and minimize costs for the company.
- Provide support, information, guidance to clients and recommend new opportunities and services
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on construction industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Listen and respond to client requirements in person, via telephone calls and emails
- Make cold calls to arrange meetings with potential clients to prospect for new business
- Negotiate price, specifications, and terms of an agreement on behalf of the company and close deals
- Create detailed proposal documents, as part of a formal bidding process with prospective clients
- Review sales performance and aim to meet or exceed targets
- Relevant experience gained in any marketing/sales area involving regular contact with customers
- Must be able to make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide clients with quotations
- Display efficiency in gathering clients and market information
- Excellent communication skills in English, both in speaking and in writing.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize workloads to meet required targets/deadlines
- Analytical ability and numerical skills
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2.2 HND/ B.Sc. or equivalent degree in any degree. Postgraduate degree will be an advantage.
- A good knowledge of Business Networking is required.
- Able to understand and adhere to the company’s regulations and procedures
- Must be flexible in regard to working across all aspects of the business, and long hours to meet deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience (post NYSC).
- Must be Self-motivated for sales, confident, patient, and commercially aware of construction trends
- A competitive streak, who is resilient , with determined approach and the ability to cope with pressure
- Proficiency in use of IT systems such as Microsoft Office Suite.
Method of Application:
Qualified interested candidates should please send their CVs indicating the position being applied for in the subject line of their email, to: