Job Vacancy At Insurance Company in Port Harcourt
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is an insurance company seeking to hire a reliable and confident candidate for the position of Business Development Manager at its Port-Harcourt office.
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Insurance)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Networking, cold calling,advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Delegate and communicate the goals and objectives of the organization pertaining to business development.
- Develop commercial viable routes of benefit to both clients and company
- Monitor competitor activities and evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Developing a rapport with new clients, and setting targets for sales whilst providing support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Growing and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Strategic planning and developing the pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers toincrease sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization.
- To find potential new customers and convert them into clients.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields
- Good knowledge of the insurance sector
- Proficient in English communication
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- MUST BE RESIDENT IN PORT-HARCOURT
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
Salary is between N100, 000 and N150, 000 monthly (Plus commission).
Method of Application:
Qualified applicants should forward their CVs to: [email protected]using PH-Insurance as the subject of the mail. Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 14th August, 2014.