Graduate Officer, Regional Legal Services at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Officer, Regional Legal Services
Location: Port Harcourt, NG
Provide Legal Services support and advice to Etisalat?s regions and ensure the protection of Etisalat?s interests.
- Assist in the resolution of regional legal matters and advise management on any legal peculiarities of the region.
- Assist in monitoring and studying the impact of new laws, regulations and legislation that may affect Etisalat?s activities or employees and make recommendations to the Manager, Legal Services (Regional).
- Ensure that Etisalat?s case and legal position in litigation is adequately represented and associated risks to the organisation are mitigated.
- Assist in resolution of any dispute by and against Etisalat and manage Etisalat legal exposure at the regions
- Assist in the preparation and review of regulatory dispute resolution submissions at the regions.
- Participate in the set up and maintenance of a database of all property documents and other related legal documentation in the regions.
- Ensure safe custody of all litigation/dispute resolution files and documents.
- Assist in implementing the unit?s work programs and plans in line with agreed procedures and guidelines.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Legal Services (Regional).
First degree in Law.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- One year post NYSC work experience.
- Telecoms Regulations
- Legislation and Compliance
- Legal Contract Drafting
- Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution
- Decision Making
- Leadership and People Management
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should