Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Job for a Graduate Personal Assistant
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee
engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Nigeria – SCB
- Provide efficient administrative support to the CIO Africa and maintain his daily diary.
- Logistics arrangements e.g. flight and hotel bookings required for all CIO Africa’s travels
- First point of contact for all Group visitors –invitation letters, hotel and travel bookings
- Raise requisitions for stationery and other requirements and ensure approval and delivery from appropriate quarters
- Manage gift and entertainment register
- Liaise with Country CIOs for periodic reviews and ad hoc conference calls.
- Take charge of arrangements for team functions – meetings, trainings, conferences, group visits
- Prepare advances and reconciliations, utility claims and check invoices from external suppliers in preparation for payment.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Handling all in and out correspondences for CIO Africa
- Establish and manage the office’s filing system
- Collate and manage the leave plan and handover process
- Ensure job objectives and descriptions are completely filed
- Any other assignment assigned by the CIO Africa
- Drive full implementation of agreed training plans
- Assist CIO Africa with administrative efficiency in the department
- Assist CIO Africa personnel policy implementation.
- Arrange all internal and external meetings for the CIO Africa
- Ensure all deadlines are met and escalate exceptions.
- Maintain service metric and performance in the division
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a 2nd class lower division in any related course.
- Skilled in MS Office – Word, Excel PPT, Outlook
- Good organisational skills is essential
- Good people skills and telephone manner
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should