Dragnet Solutions Recruiting Graduate Verification Officer
Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of a Verification Officer.
- Conducting internal verification of Candidates uploaded documents
- Conducting a validity check on all documents uploaded by field agents and service providers after each assignment
- Document the result of validity check on candidates verification profile in a presentable manner
- Assigning verification projects to field agents and service providers
- Maintain the integrity of the Verification process and results
- Proffer improvement initiatives in verification campaign deployment
- Ensuring that verification process is in accordance with clients’ criteria and timeline.
- Proffer solutions to Field agents/service providers with challenges on the field
- Excellent use of MICROSOFT EXCEL
- Creative thinking
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Result and performance oriented
- A graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division in Social Sciences
- A minimum of 1 year experience in administration
- Applicant must have concluded NYSC
- Applicant should not be MORE than 30 years of age
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and Microsoft office packages (MS WORD and EXCEL)