Programme Advisor-Governance At ActionAid Nigeria
ActionAid Nigeria is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the positions of Programme Advisor Governance, to support in the implementation of Strengthening Citizen’s Engagement with Electoral Process (SCEEP) Project.
- First Degree in Political SCIENCE, Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities is essential.
- Masters’ degree in a relevant field is essential.
- At least 6 years minimum working experience is essential
- At least four (4) years’ experience in a similar position with particular emphasis on Election interventions in the development sector is essential.
- Experience in PROJECT MANAGEMENT is essential
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to provide PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS within set deadlines.
- Ability to maintain donor relationship and accountability in line with funding policies and standards are essential.
- Excellent skills to motivate and inspire a functional team will be essential
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills are essential.
- Multi-tasking skills
- NEGOTIATION SKILLS
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills is essential
- Demonstrable commitment to supportive team working
- Ability to creatively take initiative.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Effective IT skills.
- Written and Oral Communications skills.
- Willing to work additional hours at crucial times
All interested candidates should complete the application form accessed from
and send as an MSWord attachment to [email protected] . Only Electronically submitted forms will be entertained. Scanned application forms will be disregarded.
Subject line of emails must state clearly the Name of Applicant and JOB Title of position applied for e.g. Ibrahim, Joy: Programme Advisor Governance
ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly welcome.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 18th August, 2014. While we respect all applicants, interview date will be communicated only to short listed candidates.