Latest Vacancy At Oracle Nigeria
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Learn more about Oracle
Solution Specialist IV-14000F8B
Cloud Technology is a specialist team supporting saleswithin EMEA applications business. Theteam specializes in; how we run the Public Cloud, Security, Oracles Cloudstrategy, Infrastructure and Platform services to enable application sales,Cloud to Cloud and Cloud to On Premise integration. Thesetopics are at the forefront of customers / prospects agenda and are key areasof differentiation for Oracle. The CloudTechnology Team answers this by helping Oracle intelligently engage in theseconversations, driving SaaS win rates and revenue by delivering messagesabout Oracles enterprise advantage, through to turning sales obstacles into salesdifferentiators. The overall mission ofthe Cloud Technology Team is to secure SaaS adoption and revenue growth throughevangelism, community engagement and supporting sales. These topics are of particular interest inEMEA, as data security / cloud technology and data residency are high on theagenda of our customers and prospects adopting the Cloud.
Your role is as Cloud Technologist is to be able tocreate security and Cloud technology mindshare / thought leadership in a salescycle and eye of the prospect. In addition maintain close relationshipswith the Sales teams and Cloud Operations, ensuring you are their first pointof contact for these topics. Thoughclear and upfront engagements with prospects you will continually add value,supporting your sales and pre-sales colleagues.
Cloud Technologists must be able to talk about cloudtechnology intelligently and enthusiastically to various stakeholders includingsecurity and architecture teams, business sponsors through to CxO Level, bothwithin the customer’s IT, business departments and within Oracle. Passion, curiosity, technical depth, excellentobjection handling and exceptional communication and presentation skills arerequired.
· Able to engage and buildrelationships with sales leaders, sales developers, sales and pre-sales teamswithin region.
· Able to deliverarticulate, effective, and audience-appropriate presentations/ workshops with technically oriented content at variousevents/meeting to both small and large audiences.
· Provide internal andexternal advocacy on Cloud Technology.
· Participate in the onlineand offline community
· Convey a compelling andconvincing case for Oracle Cloud technologies vs. the competition.
· Ability to deliver complextechnical security and Cloud operations workshops.
· Maintain deep knowledge aroundOracle Cloud Technology, Cloud Strategy and Cloud Roadmap.
· Maintain a basic legalunderstanding of EMEA legislation which concerns customers and prospects,moving to the Cloud.
Experience and Skills
· Educated to degree level.
· At least 10 yearsexperience in applications and 5 years in Cloud or SaaS.
· Experience withSoftware-as-a-Service (SaaS) application or Platform- as-a-Service (PaaS) isdesirable.
· A technical SaaS or Cloudbackground is required.
· Experience in a technicalsales consulting or implementation consulting role.
· Experience in leadingchange
· Security experience isdesirable.
· Deep domain andapplication knowledge of either CRM, HCM, ERP, EPM or Social is an advantage.
· Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills
· Strong presentationskills.
· Team player with stronginterpersonal skills
· Proactive self starter
· The credibility andexperience to engage successfully with major customer executives, customer’s ITand business organizations.
· Someone who enjoys thechallenge of “the unexpected”
· Someone who can rapidlysort out “fact from fiction” in any situation
· The ability to influence,facilitate and juggle a number of competing opportunities at any one time.
· Fluency in Englishrequired plus one other of German, French, Spanish, Italian is desirable
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.