Major Opportunities Neconde Energy Ltd (Oil and Gas)
Neconde Energy Ltd is recruiting in different engineering positions to bolster its already effective team of workers. The different positions available are Drilling and Completions Engineer, Well Intervention Engineer and Production Engineer (Warri).
About the Company
Neconde is a growing Global Energy Company in Nigeria with an unstoppable quest for being recognised as one of the leading energy companies in the world.
We are constantly striving to achieve and maintain excellence in a highly challenging Industry, where oil and gas activities may be found, and relies on the right skills and personalities like you with the drive and tenacity for nothing less than the best.
Working at Neconde offers you a competitive remuneration, an impressive array of benefits, excellent career development and a positive working environment.
• Position: Drilling and Completions Engineer
To manage and be the single points person responsible for the design, programming and safe drilling and completion of wells assigned to his rig to approved standards. To also monitor the progress of work on his assigned rig and to give real-time advice on operations and other matters affecting the performance of the rig.
- A professional engineer in possession of a degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering or science discipline.0T
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Drilling and Completion of wells with minimum of 2 years as a Drilling Supervisor on the rig.
• Position: Well Intervention Engineer
To manage and be single point responsible for the technical design and the putting together of a programme to carry out all wire line operations assigned to his team in line with company approved operational practices and procedures.To also manage all aspects of wire line work and to give real-time advice on operational and other matters affecting the performance of his team.
In possession of a valid IWCF/WIPC certificate or equivalent.
- A professional engineer in possession of a degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering or science discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Well Intervention Engineering with 2 years as a Field Supervisor.
• Position: Production Engineer (Warri)
To support production in the assigned fields in OML-42 by applying sound petroleum engineering knowledge, skills and best industry practices to maximize wells and facility production in the warri operation office.
- Minimum 5+ years work experience in similar role.
- Minimum B.Eng/B Sc (Minimum second Class lower) in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV to the Human Relations Department via email – [email protected] and also for further information you can send your enquires to [email protected].
Applicants are advised to apply on or before the 25th, August 2014.