Job Vacancy At WTS Energy – Oil&Gas
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job description Senior Engineer, Subsea
- Technical Authority for all sub-sea facilities.
- Provide specialist advice, liaise with vendors and prepare necessary procedures for existing flow line and umbilical repairs.
- Review and provide input to engineering drawings.
- Review and provide input to installation procedures and drawings.
- Liaise with Production and other Corporate departments to ensure all stakeholder requirements are met.
- Monitor and support contractor HSE and QC performance
- Assist with offshore supervision of key installation activities.
- Provide daily reports of contractor activity/progress/issues
- Sound understanding of sub sea systems.
- Good understanding of project management controls and procedures.
- Solid working knowledge of relevant oil and gas industry engineering codes and standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to deal with a broad spectrum of cultural and organisational styles
- Ability to manage interfaces both internally and externally with contractors
- Sound understanding of HSES management systems and the application thereof, particularly with respect to design integrity and safety. Have the ability to organise HAZOPs and prepare safety cases.
- Good reporting skills with the ability to write well structured and easily understood reports
- Able to prepare presentations for information dissemination Fluent spoken and written English.
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Project, Lotus Notes, PowerPoint).
- Managerial: • Good communication and team building skills — well able to lead and gain the respect of 3rd parties.
- Ability to improvise/prioritise at short notice without losing attention to detail.
- Proven track record of working in multicultural environments.
- Behavioural: • Self starter, results-driven and focussed on delivery
- Able to hold own ground when challenged but can present a balanced view in putting arguments forward.
Requirements Senior Engineer, Subsea
- Education Qualification: Minimum of University 2nd Class Honours degree in an engineering or relevant technical discipline.
- Professional Qualification: Member of am Internationally recognised professional engineering institute preferred
- Experience • Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant experience of subsea systems in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Age 40+
Terms & Conditions Senior Engineer, Subsea
- Permanent Hire
Oil and gas production company