Operations Support Officer At RusselSmith Group – Oil&Gas
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
Operations Support Officer
- Capable of handling office administrative operations task.
- Must have good knowledge of accounting procedures
- Must be good in document control
- Must be able to handle logistics tasks
- Keep store records
- Open to work on weekend if required
- Computer knowledge
- Vehicle and man management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
Full time university degree is required
Physical demands of the job
Ability to communicate orally with customers, management and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group is crucial. Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential.
Sitting for extended periods is common. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is helpful for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer monitor.