Graduates Internship Job Vacancies at AGORA Plus Consulting
AGORA’s leadership development program is specifically designed to help you build operational and leadership skills that will be essential to your growth and career advancement. The Leadership program equips you with the tools to successfully navigate the many diverse areas of business at AGORA. You will be given the opportunity to enrich and nourish lives in the communities we serve through hands-on meaningful management experiences!
Our program provides you with valuable hands-on experience and an understanding of our diverse business portfolio. You’ll learn and you’ll grow — all while building an impressive resume. AGORA offers a variety of challenging roles in Food & Beverage, Facilities, Recruitment, Office Management, Retailing, HR Consulting, Culinary, Finance/Accounting, Sales, Logistics, Art, Branding, Human Capital Management and more all over the US, Canada, South Africa, Ghana, and Nigeria.
We are looking to hire young students/Graduate with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
- · Robust learning & career readiness training throughout the program
- · 10-12 week internship program
- · Hands-on meaningful experiences, including an internship project
- · Position yourself to get drafted into our Leadership Program upon graduation!!
- · Agora leaders are Ambitious, Diverse, Passionate, Versatile and put learning into practice
- · Engage with peers, mentors and team lead to develop your professional network and establish your personal brand
- · Work, grow and experience AGORA in our energetic & diverse environments
- · Career development and coaching provided at key milestones to enhance your learning and experience
- · Set goals, act and win with a proven leader in the industry
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Graduates in any discipline, OND Holders, and skillful Workers.
Do you think you have the CAN-DO Spirit to make it through our program and join our Corporate Workforce
then send your up-to-date CV/Resume with CGPA clearly stated to[email protected]
You will receive no response from us if Unqualified. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited to go through our tailored recruitment process
APPLICATION DEADLINE NOV. 15, 2014.
Check here for other Graduate vacancies