MTN Nigeria, a leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Senior Financial Systems Analyst
- Liaise with Information Systems on financial systems change requirements and controls for finance
- Perform Information Technology related functions within the confines of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Monitor changes to financial systems configuration data.
- Carry out process analysis, requirement gathering and reviewing/developing test scripts for UAT purposes to ensure integrity of proposed system enhancement.
- Review implemented changes to ensure the timely review of the outcome of work is undertaken, captured with accuracy and communicated effectively.
- Prevent unauthorised changes to system configuration including GL set-up data and basic accounting information, in order to guarantee system integrity.
- Review, test and track system change requests and requirements.
- Keep a log of archives for future references and audit trail of system changes in order to guarantee data integrity.
- Participate in all events relating to strategic data requirements, definitions and migration objectives.
- Assist system change configurators in analyzing errors following system enhancement.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
4 years work experience which includes:
- At least 2 years extensive hands-on ERP systems experience and 3 years extensive programming skills on V Basic and Access
- Experience in peripheral software integrations to main ERP systems
- Telecommunications experience
- Financial Accounting for Non-Accountants
- Principles of Project Management
- Introduction to Microsoft SQL 2000 Admin, PL SQL
- Risk, problems & solutions involved in access privileges
Minimum qualification: BSc
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: