Customer Support Engineer – Entry Level Opening At Talent Bureau
Talent Bureau was born out of an increased demand for ‘service’. Our services are designed to take the stress of recruitment off our clients. We take the time to clearly understand our client’s specific requirements so that only the right candidates with the right profiles are recruited.
We do things differently and strongly focus on a service model that enables us to actively and effectively build long term relationships through our continued involvement with both clients and candidates.
Customer Support Engineer – Entry Level
- Manage escalated customer cases that require the ability to learn about the company’s products, internal systems and customer facing applications
- Document solutions in knowledge base
- Review work case queues and assigns customer tickets
- Elevate issues to next level of support or management, if necessary
- Continuously search for opportunities for process improvements and make recommendations
- Computer Science majors or minors are preferred
- Strong technical skills including knowledge of Microsoft office; demonstrates and understanding of technologies, system capabilities/limitations
- Ability to utilize technology systems to initiate and complete customer support issues and handle customer requests
- Experience or ability to learn the skill of gathering technical requirements from the customer and writing them in a format for a developer to utilize
- Natural ability to document and follow systems processes and document new processes
- Must have strong customer support skills and be a role model for customer service delivery to the customers within the team
To apply, create a profile and upload your CV to our database by clicking on the following link:
or send directly to .
Please note that all applications will be reviewed and ONLY suitable candidates will be contacted. We would also keep all resumes in our database and contact candidates for other roles they are found suitable for
Click here for more vacancies at Talent Bureau