Well Control Spec-Response, Vacancy at Halliburton Nigeria
Halliburton Operations Nigeria Limited with Head Office in Victoria Island Lagos is seeking for qualified Nigerians with experience in Drilling, Completion and Production Operations
Job Title: Well Control Spec-Response,
- Under broad direction, provides on-site consulting and monitoring of oil well blowout and emergency conditions and assists in drilling operations, as well as, fire fighting, well-killing and other blow out procedures in emergency drilling situations.
- Confers with both customer and government representatives, as needed, to ensure that company interests are protected and that project completion goals are met.
- Ensures that well-site activities are well managed, coordinated, and completed in accordance with company policies, procedures, quality standards, and safety regulations.
- Advises on specific servicing problems and recommends use of specialized tools, techniques, and services.
- Assists in supervising repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Applicants MUST have a minimum of HND/B.Eng in Engineering/science or any related field/discipline.
- Candidates are expected to have a Practical knowledge in design and in the field applied for.
- International experience in oil and gas deep water operations is an added advantage.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in wellsite operations must work under hazardous conditions including high pressure, high temperature, loud noise, fire, chemical and gas exposures, machinery, etc..
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2014
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a copy of their CVs clearly stating the position of interest with an accompany application letter to:
Please note that only applicants who possess these requisite qualification stated herein will be shortlisted and invited for interview.
Click here for more latest vacancies at Halliburton Nigeria