Finance Business Analyst Vacancy At Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
At Standard Chartered Bank, we attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Finance Business Analyst
Job ID: 451076
Job Function: Finance
The position is responsible for:
- Managing the MIS function for Retail products and segments.
- Performance management and RM scorecards computation.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation of branch performance reports.
- Preparation of periodic sales MIS.
- Preparation of customers profitability reports
- Employee banking dashboards
- Sales team monthly performance tracking and scorecards.
- RM productivity, vintages and dashboards.
- Monthly review of business cost monthly.
- Adhoc reports as required by the business.
Qualifications & Skills
- Banking experience is an advantage. 6-8 years working experience.
- Qualifications in computer science is preferable (though not mandatory) with extensive proven track record and experience.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and database query languages.
- Relevant professional qualifications are added advantage.
- Keen eye for detail
- Multi tasking skills
- Willingness to work extended hours when required.
- Ability to work on tight timelines.
See more job vacancies at Standard Chartered Bank here