Property Officer recruitment ongoing At Plateau Investment and Property Development
Plateau Investment and Property Development Company Limited is a reputable company wholly owned by the Plateau State government.
Over its 20 years of existence it has been at the forefront of developing, sustaining and administering the investment portfolios of the Plateau State Government and private shareholders.
It has several subsidiaries which include the PIPC Securities Ltd, which is a licensed stock broking firm that deals with the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
PIPC Core Values
- Commitment to Excellence
- Result based Orientation in all engagements
- Passionate Attention to detail
- Anticipating Customer Needs and Exceeding Expectations
- Responsible Stewardship
Plateau Investment and Property Development Company (PIPC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the below position:
Job Title: Property Officer
Ref No: 05
Location: Jos, Plateau State
His/Her responsibilities would include supporting the Property Manager to:
- Supervise company Property Development projects
- Develop and review estate management agreements
- Conduct research and property development surveys
- Undertake quantity surveys and estimations for projects
- Preparing bills of quantity
- Develop and verify architectural drawings etc.
- Be responsible for quality control
- Provide Internal property development consultancy services
- First degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Estate Management, Town Planning, Electrical Engineering or allied subjects. Membership of relevant professional bodies would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience in Property Management and development, including a minimum of 2 years experience in senior positions.
- The successful candidate would have shown a history of successful involvement in Property management activities, high technical and social competence plus the ability to lead and inspire others to higher standards of achievement and have an integrating effect on a team.
- Proven competence and success in Property investment and development.
- Past work experience in the Mortgages and financial services sector would be an added advantage but is not a requirement.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2014
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit an electronic copy of their Curriculum Vitae and a statement of suitability for the selected position to: and copy
Note: Kindly indicate the position reference number on your application.
Click here to see more job vacancies at Plateau Investment and Property Development