Job Vacancy At Fosad Consulting
Our client, a non-banking financial institution is currently seeking to hire enthusiastic and intelligent young graduates for the role of Logistic Officer.
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery;
- Co-ordinate and provide logistics support to ongoing operations;
- Identify, mobilise resources, implement and report on special logistics operations;
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are maintained;
- Ensure adequate logistics preparedness through contingency planning and continuous logistics preparedness reviews;
- Supervise staff as required;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
- Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers.
- BSC/HND in Business Administration, Engineering or related fields.
- A minimum of two years working experience in a transport/logistics operation and management
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player and leader