IT Project Manager Needed At Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group which is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings and has been in business for more than 150 years. It is a global Bank with African roots and has extensive operations in 19 African countries including South Africa and 12 countries outside Africa including key financial centers like Europe, United States and Asia making us one of the biggest banking networks on the continent. It operates in Nigeria as Stanbic IBTC Bank; a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings.
• Contribute to successful project delivery by driving continuous improvement, coordinating projects, tracking status, budget and ensuring resources availability.
• Understand the bank’s current Project Governance Strategy.
• Ensure owners of operational actions complete them and provide regular updates to project stakeholders and teams
• Planning Strategy Roadmap with Head of Unit to complete and actualize deliverables
• Control, update, and report financials for projects and other cost for IT Department
• Work with the project team to document project status, track and ensure resolution of project issues.
• Ensure that appropriate standard project practices and procedures are followed and documentations, sign offs are managed and updated regularly.
• Work with Head of Unit to conduct Project Audit during project closure.
• Track and update monthly financials on assigned projects
• Must have an understanding and demonstrate use of Project Management Methodologies.
i Managing project governance responsibilities (In-country & Center)
i Managing time, resources and project budgets
i Management of Project Governance shared folder
i Ensures adherence to defined IT Project Governance policies
i Monitoring and communication of project status and delivery
i Manage project documentation and ensuring objectives set out are achieved preventing scope creep
i Prioritization and efficient time management
i Ensure strict compliance to IT ‘s Standard Operating Processes
i Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head & Team Leader
i The position requires a detailed approach to task completion, strong organization skills, positive relationship and communication skills, and a general understanding of IT project dynamics.
i Work at all levels of the project from business analyst through project management as needed to govern the project execution successfully.
Key Performance Measures
i Number of instances of non-compliance to policy
i Customer satisfaction levels
i Number of customer complaints
i Compliance level to pre-agreed SLAs and OLAs
i Feedback from In-country and Center to include Change Co
i Number and value of sanctions received as a result of non compliance to IT policies
i Zero Audit exceptions
i Cycle time to resolve issues assigned by the Helpdesk.
i Cycle time in the resolution of incident tracked on Remedy/Team track
i Internal customer satisfaction level with IT support
i Other KPIs identified by Head of IT Enablement
Key Applications to support and know