Job Vacancy At Oracle Nigeria
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle’s product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle’s open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
HCM PreSales Manager-14000VJP
Oracle HCM PreSales Manager
Oracle offers a great opportunity to work within the Application Sales Business Unit. With more than 14000 HCM customers worldwide, Oracle is the leader in the Human Capital Management (HCM) Applications. Oracle wants to strengthen its current market leadership position in the Application Business Applications market and are in search for an Oracle Human Capital Management Applications Presales Manager, with a special focus on the MEA region.
The Oracle HCM Presales Manager will be a part of the Oracle practice and is expected to contribute to the sales activities as follows:
· Provide the organization and clients with expert knowledge about the Oracle applications
· Together with senior sales staff, participate in client meetings to present Oracle based solutions from a technical point of view.
· Ensure that internal stakeholders (Offering Development, Sales and Service lines) adequate and updated knowledge about the market and relevant products
· To analyze the market situation, keep updated about the Oracle solutions and continuously study the competitors offers
· Analyze the customer’s needs and requirements to help the sales people in the offering development
· Develop good knowledge of Oracle’s HCM Cloud products
· Present and demonstrate the Oracle HCM Cloud offering to both business and C-level executives.
· Configure the application to meet customer needs
· Lead the extended presales team to develop proof of concepts.
· Respond to RFI’s/RFP’s
· Stay in close contact with Oracle strategy and development to discuss new or changing customer needs.
Skills and Experience
· 10+ years of experience from working with HCM and ERP and solutions based on Oracle applications.
· Good knowledge of Oracle HCM and/or ERP at a technical level – preferably from a solution architect or technical project manager position.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sales cycle.
As part of the Oracle sales team you will direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle. Provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products. Participates in account planning and strategy development. May publishes technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products. Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate business needs. Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of ebusiness solutions. Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent.