Major Recruitment At A Fast Growing FMCG Company
Our client is a fast growing FMCG company in Nigeria. As a result of business expansion and capacity building, unique career opportunities exist in the organization for highly competent and self-motivated professionals; the company is looking to fill this position in Lagos:
Business Development Officer: The key accountabilities of this position include:
- Develop new business relationships, negotiate and generate revenue for the company.
- Present the company to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Professionally and effectively employ sales skills to achieve and surpass targeted sales figures
- Maintain an accurate and current database of existing and potential Clients
- Responsible for your own lead generation.
- Actively manage the sales process, lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiations, close.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals and contact details generated.
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships with dealers and retailers
- Drive activities to achieve revenue targets
Qualification and requirement:
- B.Sc or HND in any Related Discipline
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Interested qualified candidates should forward their updated CVs to before 7th November, 2014.
Applicants must clearly indicate the position they are applying for as the subject of their email.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.