Latest Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
Provide administrative support to staff in the Directorate:
- Receive, dispatch and record correspondence received or issued by the directorate
- Ensure documentation and contract execution within stipulated timelines.
- Effective Library Management
- Ensure all files are up to date, complete and properly filed
- Perform records research
- Perform legal research
- Coordinate research
- Check legal forms for accuracy
- Prepare reports
- Prepare correspondence
Facilitate departmental provisioning:
- Prepare, process and retire purchase requisitions, advance forms, travel and subsistence forms, operational expense approval forms, expense reimbursements and such other administrative forms as may be from time to time required
- Coordinate travel documents and approvals for the department
- Order, stock and distribute office supplies for the department
- Responsible for raising and processing all requisitions for the department on Oracle accounting package
- Ensure prompt settlement of Business Partners’ professional fees
- Interface with departments to clear hindrances to the prompt payment of Staff and Business Partners.
Provide general support services within the directorate:
- Report preparation including Board and Committee packs within time and quality standards ensuring that such consumables and equipment required for same are available and are in good working condition
- Report defective tools to the appropriate quarters and ensure swift resolution are proffered to address the issues as they arise
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB);
- Call to the Nigerian Bar(BL)
- Post graduate qualification may be an added advantage
- 1-4 years cognate post qualification experience in a top-tier law firm or large organization.
- Candidate must have up-to-date knowledge of the internal and granular activities of a legal department, including, but not limited to:
- Legal research;
- Good writing and communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule
- Computer skills
- In depth knowledge of legal terminology and principles
- The ability to analyze legal documents for accuracy