Oil & Gas Job Vacancy at Leap29
My client are a large indigenous EPC Comapny operating one of the largest Fabrication Yards in Africa. They are primarily focussed on servicing IOCs on various projects mostly across Brownfield and Asset Management Operations.
They are currently looking for an Estimating Manager to work alongside their Project Managers to assist with Cost Estimating and Tendering projects.
Responsibilities will include – Planning, Coordinating and Executing Company Standards for Estimating Systems. The right candidate will on a day to day basis:
- - Ensure Assessment of costs for all project activities
- - Prepare bid price sheet in line with project cash flow
- - Prepare bid price breakdown and costings
- - Prepare initial project budget
The right candidate will have:
- - 20+ Years experience in project cost estimations
- - Demonstrated expertise in EPC Oil and Gas industry
- - Brownfield and Asset Management Project Expertise
The facilities and packages my client can offer for the right candidate are unparalelled. You will work on a 6/2 rotation schedule and receive business class travel in addition to an excellent standard of living whilst in country.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click online.