Engineers Needed At Fosad Consulting
Our client, a key player in the supply of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for applications in the oil, gas, process, power, and other industries is seeking to recruit entry level Engineers who are willing to build a career and develop their skills.
Electrical / Mechanical Engineers
- Ensures the power from the DGs gets to the rectifier and RBS;
- Repairing and troubleshooting of faulty DG panel and ATS;
- Ensures auto-synchronization between two DGs and harmonize hybrid/Grid interchange;
- Ensures that OPEX devices installed e.g. hybrid, IPMS, E-Solution & Grid are properly functional at sites.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
- Proper maintenance of diesel generator
- Troubleshooting and repair of diesel generators whenever fault occurs
- Responsible for top or complete overhauling of DGs
- Must be a good team player
- BSc/HND in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- 0-1 year experience in an engineering firm.
- Seasoned technician with minimal OND/Nabteb qualifications can also be considered.
- Unquestionable character
- Sound and analytical minds.
- Excellent team players.
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Detailed and goal oriented
- Must be ready to work in any part of the country.
- Corps members can also apply.
Method of Application