Job Vacancy At Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Sheraton – We are a leading 5-star international luxury hotel strategically located in the city of Lagos and are currently seeking for employment dynamic, result-oriented and self-motivated person to fill the following position:
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Authorize and check account coding on invoices
- Ensure that correct backup is attached to the invoices
- Balance and update invoice and paymentjoumals
- Post all prepaid invoices with the monthly distributions
- Check monthly accrual
- Ensure that Purchase ledger and General ledger are in balance for month end to assist Income Audit
- Support the Accounts Receivable, Credit Unit, General Cashier/Payroll Officer
- Assist during Month End Closing and Year End Closing as required
- Reconcile the Balance Sheet monthly
- Produce Payroll analysis monthly
- Produce intercompany invoices as per the balance sheet on a monthly basis
- Assist the Director of Finance with budget preparation as required
- Assist the Director of Finance with forecasting documentation as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting and a Professional qualification (ACA or ACCA) is required.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Seven years in a reputable organization, preferably in an international hotel chain.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SAP, and other applicable computer systems. Budgetary analysis capabilities required.
An attractive and negotiable package competitive in the industry.
Method of Application
If you meet the above criteria, please log into our career site at or click online and apply within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.