Talent Bureau was born out of an increased demand for ‘service’. Our services are designed to take the stress of recruitment off our clients. We take the time to clearly understand our client’s specific requirements so that only the right candidates with the right profiles are recruited.
We do things differently and strongly focus on a service model that enables us to actively and effectively build long term relationships through our continued involvement with both clients and candidates.
The Following Vacancies exist:
Product Manager eCommerce Merchandising
- Lead merchandising support striving to create a world-class site experience.
- Create relevant merchandised assortments for specific events/promotions that support the brands and drive initiatives.
- Supervise and train coordinators and assistants on all tools and processes.
- Manage all executional aspects of site launches with cross-functional teams and consistently meet all deadlines.
- Manage dates/dependencies with internal resources to meet business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree (6+ years of combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a degree).
- 3+ years in an eCommerce business (retail preferred).
- Demonstrated web content and site management experience.
- Proven ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of learning new systems at a subject matter expert level.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
Project Manager – Promotional Merchandise
- Resolve any issues and solve any problems that may occur throughout the projects life cycle.
- Recruit and manage any additional staff that may be required to fulfil packing and assembly jobs.
- Coordinate artwork design and provision with the Design Team and suppliers.
- Follow stringent Quality measures for each job.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum three years of experience within Print or Promotional industries.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated project management proficiency and high attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Strong eye for detail.
Regional Merchandising Manager
- Develop and update customer profiles and local competitive information.
- Communicate merchandise opportunities and assortment needs to Buyers and Planners (i.e., items, sizes, colors, lifestyles).
- Communicate divisional merchandising concepts to stores (i.e., shop concepts, trend ideas, lifestyle concepts).
- Work with stores and buying offices regarding major realignments or reallocation of floor space, particularly on a multi-store basis.
- Work with buying offices to coordinate advertising efforts across markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 6-9 years of retail management/buying experience in a full-line department store
- Strong leadership profile.
- Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Set up meetings with new clients
- Research the latest products and regulations
- Look for new sales opportunities.
- A Bachelors Degree is needed.
- 3-5 years experience needed.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Good mathematical and computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy manner
- Attention to detail
- The ability to analyse and research information
Retail Merchandising Assistant
- Communicate/follow up with cruise line partners on product approval.
- Interact effectively with internal staff as well as vendors to achieve departmental goals.
- Reinforce communication of merchandise strategies.
- Visit ships to assist set ups, merchandise shops and address concerns / issues (if necessary).
- Build partnerships with vendors and internal colleagues (operations, visual, marketing, finance).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years retail experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong PC proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- High energy level and positive approach to job and team responsibilities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Business Acumen.
Senior Associate Brand Manager
- Analyze on a monthly basis consumption and shipment performance.
- Identify key drivers of market performance and work with Sales to develop targeted action plans to address brand issues and opportunities.
- Provide marketing leadership on new or renovation development projects including identifying the proposition, business potential, criteria for success, required specifications, resources required and executional timeline.
- Provide Sales with timely and compelling selling information to generate retailer support of programs.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5-7 years of related experience in CPG.
- Skills to create new concepts or structure new processes to achieve specified goals and objectives.
- Experience with successful collaboration in a team environment to address opportunities or address issues is highly desired.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Word and PowerPoint and advanced knowledge of Excel.
Social Media Account Manager
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- 2 years of social media marketing experience.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
Trading and Merchandising Manager
- Source and purchase product ranges as well as manage mail order distribution.
- Manage Trading’s finance and reporting.
- Contribute to team meetings, team working and implementing organisational priorities.
- Maintain a watching brief on the private sector in order to identify all new opportunities.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a commercial/marketing environment.
- Experience of managing a trading function in a large organisation.
- A proven track record in sales management.
- Commercial awareness and acumen.
- Product and audience development skills.
Visual Merchandising Manager
- Manage the budget assigned to each project or category to ensure that we remain inline or below
- Ensure that all required legal is obtain and approved by legal department
- Develop/produce visual merchandising sections of product launch or seasonal campaign execution guides
- Plan and execute research projects pertaining to proving out impact of program strategy or program visual merchandising elements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Design or related field.
- Four+ years of relevant experience in retail marketing communications, corporate visual merchandising or retail design.
- A high degree of strategy and creativity in visual merchandising, design, fixture production, and retail execution.
- Experience working with or a passion for consumer electronics.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
Visual Merchandising Projects Manager
- Conceive and implement merchandising solutions for Point of Sales, make-up testers units, free access units, furniture and merchandising staging in POS
- Reinforce the brand visibility in the store with outstanding animations for flagships
- Liaise with all internal departments involved, suppliers and distributors to coordinate the conception,production, delivery and installation of any kind of materials on time
- Order POS material from international merchandising.
- Track schedules with all parties.
- Ensure budget follow-up.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master in Retail Design or similar will be a plus.
- Excellent organizational & planning skills with attention to detail.
- Proficient in design tools as Adobe Photoshop, Sketch Up and AutoCAD.
- Design skills, aesthetic appreciation, an eye for colour.
- Knowledge of market and retail environment.
- International background / experiences as university exchanges or similar will be an added value.
- Review the journey plan and customer information daily (a minimum) and updates where necessary based on rep knowledge of customer and area.
- Contact customers and books appointments where necessary (in line with market guidelines).
- Generate relevant reports detailing call execution data vs. targets to enable the measurement of your performance and identify actions.
- Set clear objectives, evaluates meeting outcomes.
- Build strong relationships with colleagues to help inform commercial decisions.
- University Degree/ HND Minimum with at least 2 years’ experience of marketing / commercial / Sales environments.
- A strong track record in Sales, preferably in FMCGs either within or outside the Beverage industry. Particularly critical is previous experience of account management or other customer facing roles.
- Commitment to sales volume objectives.
- Full of energy and passion for excellence.
- Good at problem solving.
- Good negotiator.
- Greet and acknowledge every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Utilize a working knowledge of all retail merchandise including price, any special product considerations, and stock location in-store and in the back stockroom.
- Communicate all damages and wrong shipments to store management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- You must understand the complexities that come with working in a luxury retail environment and its customers.
- You are current with trends and are able to make styling recommendations to the customer.
- Fearless, Focused, Open and Fast!
Senior Product Analyst
- Acquire and assess market problems identified through input from customers, non-customers, sales, support, competitors and other sources.
- Research customer usage and trends.
- Keep current on technology/information trends.
- Seek ideas and best practices from other industries.
- Assist Product Managers in coordinating Go-to-Market plans with technology, quality assurance, technical support, professional services, marketing and sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, or Marketing required.
- 3+ years experience working closely with a technology product, preferably with information services solutions/products.
- Extensive experience with documenting and articulating business requirements and providing input to product design.
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams in a matrixed organizational model.
- Legal experience and knowledge highly preferred.
Strengthening Support Service Leader
- Support the technical teams to manage specific interventions including the sourcing of consultants and review of work.
- Engage with key stakeholders in the focus sectors, including collaborating with existing development efforts and other donor programmes.
- Lead the team on value chain mapping and analysis and the identification of market constraints to be addressed by Start up.
- Report to and work with the regional team leader.
- BA/BS degree.
- Strong value chain expertise, ideally in West Africa.
- Strong programme management experience, in particular managing teams under donor funded.
- Experience in leading technical teams.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Dedication and hard-work.
- Good IT skills.
- Good Team player
Talent Development Specialist
- Develop and refine career paths and competency models for all corporate, logistics and field management roles.
- Create a learning & development and career path strategy focused on building talent development infrastructure.
- Define and conduct talent assessments for all managerial positions.
- Manage delivery of talent development programs for stores and the corporate office.
- Create and manage the project plan for implementing organization, leadership and professional development programs and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, or related field, required.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial / Organizational Psychology, or MBA, preferred.
- 5+ years experience in Talent Development or Organizational Development and success in implementing/executing talent development/training programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
Method of Application
To apply, create a profile and upload your CV to our database by clicking or send directly to [email protected] We aim to contact all applicants, however if any applicant is not contacted within 2 weeks of the date of submission of application or upload of CV, it means that applicant has not been shortlisted. CVs/applications will be kept in view and applicants will be contacted if any other vacancies they are found suitable for come up.
Interested and suiytably qualified candidates can also click joblist.