Latest Vacancies at Konga
Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction. These services include our lowest price guarantee, free return policy, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
Konga.com goes beyond just making a name for itself as the foremost e-commerce platform in Nigeria. Konga chooses to empower Nigerians to sell their products to a wider audience. We give the local merchant nationwide reach and shipping services. Konga believes in a Nigeria where every small or large business owner is given an opportunity to succeed.
Konga is helping to provide that opportunity with the Konga Marketplace.
Head, Contact Center
Responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all Contact Center operations. Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience. Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, recruiting, coaching and training.
- Minimum of a University degree.
- Minimum 8 years of Customer Service /Call Center/Contact Center management experience.
Specialist, Workforce Management
Responsible for effective contact centre staff scheduling, demonstrating clear understanding and competence in subject matter with limited reliance on technological aids.
- University degree
- 3 years post NYSC
- Demonstrates creativity in social media interactions
Call Center Supervisor
Drive operational performance with inspirational leadership. Call Center Supervisor must foster an environment of continuous improvement while developing and inspiring his/her teams to improve performance in a way that creates an excellent customer experience. This will in turn create customer loyalty for life.
- University degree
- 3- 4 years post NYSC
- Must have worked in a call center or in a similar customer service role for a minimum of 2 years
Operations Officer/Inventory Officer
- Job Type
- Experience1 – 2 years
- Job Field
Location: Konga Warehouse
Reports to: DC Operations Supervisor
PFTE/PPTE/FIXED TERM: Full Time
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Graduate or ND with at least one year experience in logistics operations
Experience: 1- 2 years’ experience preferably in Logistics Computer Literacy: Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
About this Position:
The Operations Officer is part of the outbound team and reports into the DC Operations Supervisor. This role is responsible for recording shipments as assigned to dispatchers and 3PLs. Keep records of inbound and outbound of shipments into the DC. Organize the floor operations to conform to the standard and ethics of Konga. Ensuring that there is quality reporting End-to-End.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Receive and dispatch goods and record stock movement.
• Maintain stock records on system.
• Ensure the correct number of packages are shipped to 3PLs.
• Ensure processes are followed as regards to operations flows/matrix
• Orders issue resolutions.
• Generate Discrepancy reports for inbound and outbound volume and resolve all outstanding.
• To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
• To be involved in reconciliation of physical order received from DC (Retail) with the orders issued to different regions.
• Ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse.
• To supervise the loading process, the subsequent sorting of orders into various location.
• Prepare reports on all orders shipped to SC and various regions.
• Any other assigned responsibility
Method of Application
To apply, interested candidates should send their updated CVs to [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail ONLY