Applications are requested from interested candidates for Nursing positions at Lagoon Hospitals, a JCI Accredited Facility.
The Lagoon Hospitals Group was established in 1986 with Lagoon Hospital Apapa, now the flagship hospital, followed by Lagoon Hospital Ikeja and Lagoon Hospital Victoria Island. The Group has since added 2 new outpatient locations:
Lagoon Clinics in Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja and Lagoon Specialist Suites in Victoria Island.
Our hospitals are highly specialized in orthopedics & Trauma, General Surgery including minimal access surgery, Critical Care, Medical & Surgical Oncology, Urology, Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Paediatrics, acute care and emergency medicine. Mother and child-care is across 2 sites in Apapa & Ikeja including diagnostics and therapeutic minimal access and open procedures related to the practice of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. We provide comprehensive treatment of fibroids and infertility management. Our sites deliver more than 60 babies per month.
- One (1) Matron in charge of the second floor at Apapa that includes Intensive Care Unit (ICU)/High Dependency Unit (HDU), inpatient wards and operating theatres
- 13 years and above related working experience in acute secondary or tertiary care hospitals.
- One (1) Assistant Matron in charge of our Diagnostics/Health Assessment Centre
- 9-10 years related working experience in acute secondary or tertiary care hospitals.
- Nursing Sisters: (five (5) numbers) Two (2) to form part of our Operating Theatres and ICU/HDU teams on the second floor Two (2) to form part of our Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit and labour ward teams on the first floor
One (1) to join our Diagnostics/Health Assessment Centre team
- 4 – 5 years related working experience in acute secondary or tertiary care hospitals
Method of Application
Documented evidence or certificates of experience in the advertised areas will be an added advantage
Full registration and affiliation with relevant bodies with current licenses.
Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team is highly essential.
All these positions attract good remuneration with opportunities for career development and self-fulfillment through training and continuing professional education.
Interested candidates should forward their applications, copies of credentials and curriculum vitae with contact telephone numbers within two weeks of this publication to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.