At PwC, we’re proud to be recognised at delivering quality service to our clients. We have our people to thank; after all, it’s their contributions – the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team – that make us the business we are. To be part of the team is to be part of something special.
Assistant Executive/Accountant – Internal Finance Unit
To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting function.
• Candidate must possess 0-2 years relevant work experience
• Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
• Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
• Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
• Excellent attention to detail
• 28 years of age and below
• Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma in Accounting with not less than Second Class Upper division/Upper Credit
• Must have qualified (ICAN/ACCA) or have written the final stage of either ACCA/ICAN professional examinations.
• Strong team-working
• Desire for continuous improvement
• Good listening
• A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
Method of Application
Interested? to apply