Etisalat is looking to recruit experienced personnel
Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Position: Manager, Online User Experience and Self-Care
- Embedding a data-driven approach, leveraging customer insight and research from multi-variant testing to roll out iterative enhancements and fine-tune the online experience.
- Drive customer-focused changes to operational and business processes to establish online as the channel of choice for an increasing proportion of Etisalat customers, and drive advocacy
- The role is all about creating a ‘best in class’ online experience across online and self care platforms for our customers, providing clear and compelling reasons to service through Web, Mobile, IVR, and USSD channels.
- The Manager, Online User Experience and Self Care will be responsible for devising, planning and driving the redesign of Etisalat online service channels to create a ‘best in class’ experience for customers, through effective co-operation with the proposition, products, marketing, brands and comms, Product Development and Channel teams.
- Define user experience (UX) guiding principles and interaction styles.
- Champion best practice of user centric design (UCD) and usability
- Managing the accuracy and relevance of content on Etisalat.com.ng and all other Etisalat domain platforms.
- Work with others teams across Etisalat including Commercial and Technical teams to develop manage and execute the online strategy; including promoting Value Added Services to existing customers.
- Manage and deliver tactical and strategic projects involving managing the complete end to end process from mapping customer journeys, wireframe development, UI/UX, creative execution
- Reporting and analysis of online performance, providing weekly updates to business stakeholders including insight, plans and recommendations for areas that they own.
- Work with the Brand & Communications, product management & development team to create and develop plans to deliver targets for online initiatives, including the forecasts and reports associated with these plans.
- Continually optimise and improve the online customer experience to maximise impact on Self Service targets, including Web, IVR, USSD, Mobile app whilst ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and reducing calls into Etisalat Call Centres.
- Create online service processes which achieve their highest potential (e.g. by monitoring page visits and dropout rates) and making improvements on usability.
- Manage content accuracy, relevance and enforce governance on Etisalat domain websites.
- Work closely with portal development resource and continually improve the process to analyse, prioritise and efficiently manage tasks coming from areas of the business.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Customer Experience & Retention
- Develop and design guidelines in conjunction with Brands & Communications team to enforce site layout, look and feel. Delivering subjective appeal, consistency, ease of use and readability using the appropriate media to potential and existing customers.
- Define functionality for self care platforms and increase the volume of site visits and educating our customers of the benefits of using our online channel as an account management and self service channel.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC program
- Influencing and strong communications skills with an ability to work across the business (strong PowerPoint skills essential)
- Ability develop business relationships and to clearly present information to senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrable passion for online and UCD (User centric design)
- Proven experience in online customer experience development and delivery
- A thorough understanding of consumer needs, drivers and issues
- Reporting and Analytics (strong Excel skills essential)
- 6 – 8 years as a usability engineer, user experience designer, graphic designer, user researcher, or equivalent title in software design or development
- Willing to take the initiative, ability to innovate and think creatively
- Planning and Business Case Development
- Business Improvement and Delivery
- Grasp of self-service principles and techniques
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should:
Check for more vacant positions at Etisalat Nigeria here