Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) is recruiting into a vacant position
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
Position: Supply Chain Manager
- Co-ordinate the provision to Operations product requirements on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Areas of Responsibilities (AOR)
- Co-ordinate the provision of all necessary ingredients and packaging to produce required products.
- Provide weekly/monthly requirements of packaging, ingredients and imported items.
- Co-ordinate the supply of foods product both imported and local sourced to Operations.
- Supervise preparation and allocation of daily and weekly sales orders.
- Optimize and control stock levels of all ingredients, packaging and imported foods.
- Coordinate schedule amendments arising out of variances to forecasts or orders.
- Direct, control, motivate and develop subordinate staff and promote good operating practices.
- Liaise with Operations, Marketing, Finance and QA team on a regular basis.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of new products introduction.
- Coordinate required plant stoppages ensuring continued services to Operations in accordance with capacities.
- Supervise issue of daily schedules in accordance with sales orders and site capacities.
- Supervise the preparation of weekly transport plans for the collection/delivery of raw materials.
- Monitor and amend Transport Plan as necessary.
- Schedule orders for packaging, raw materials and imported foods with the Finance department.
Undertake special assignments in relation to inventory Management, Plant production capacities, product distribution and other related area.
Person Specification (What capabilities will be required to perform this role?)
- Ware Housing
- Inventory Management
- Local & Offshore Procurement
- Imports Handling
- Manpower Management
- Essential (i.e., must posses)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Six Sigma, CISCM
- 10 years in same or related field, 3 of which must be in management capacity
- Excellent communication and management skills, Leadership Skills
How to Apply
All Qualified candidates should send their recent resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2015.