Job Title: Employee Relation Manager
· Designs, plans, and implements a company’s employee relations programs, policies, and procedures.
· Maintains good communication and positive relationships with employees to promote employee satisfaction.
· Acts as first point of contact for employees for performance management and employee relations issues
· Provide advice, counsel and resolution to managers on a broad range of employee issues including general HR issues, policy interpretation, work conditions, employee development, performance management and succession planning
· Provide guidance and support in organizational development and growth
· Supports resolution of employee relations issues and conducts investigations as necessary.
· Confers with and/or advises management regarding interpretation of policies and/or processes; provides guidance to management to ensure compliance with state and federal laws
· Reviews, maintains and updates the Human resources handbook and policy and procedures manuals as necessary. Communicates changes and updates to the workforce and provides training when appropriate
· Acts as a liaison between staff and management to address various situations as necessary.
· Conducts exit interviews to ensure proper information is captured, recorded, and is available for analysis
· Explains governmental rules, regulations, and procedures to associates and the need for strict compliance
· Assists in investigation and resolution of associate legal complaints and coordinates processes for responding to legal complaints by working with corporate counsel
· Meets with management to discuss possible action steps to resolve associate relations issues.
· Follows up with associates to determine reactions to specific actions taken; prepares documentation and analysis of associates comments and actions taken
· Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required
> 10-14 years in similar Role
> Associate memeber of CIPM
> candidate with FMCG/Manufacturing background