KPMG requires the services of graduate Graphic Artist
Job Title: Graphic Artist
- Publication and Newsletter.
- Digital Design.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material, and select style and size of type.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations and logos.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
Competency and Skills Requirement
(i) Functional/Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of the theory and techniques required to compose, produce, and perform visual arts.
- High sense of arrangement and balancing for aesthetic.
(ii) Behavioural/Management Development Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Working understanding of design software e.g. InDesign, Coreldraw, Adobe Photoshop, QuarkXPress, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of handling multimedia recording devices e.g. still and video cameras
- Minimum of B.Sc. (2.2) or HND (Lower Credit)
- At least 2 years working experience